Job title: Fundraising Manager
Responsible to: Chairman Department: Fundraising
Main purpose of job: To maximise the generation of funds for Just Help Foundation
- Generate increased income from existing sources
- Identify and research potential funding opportunities
- Develop proposals for projects that could attract new funding
- Establish links with other voluntary and statutory bodies
- Assist the Chairman in developing a three-year fundraising strategy
- Undertake other duties as required to ensure the proper functioning of the organisation
- Manage budget and financial goals
- Supervise Fundraising Officers in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Carry out recruitment and selection of staff as necessary
These are key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review.
Your job is to secure additional funding to enable the continuing work of Just Help Foundation in its role as a provider to the poor. You will be responsible for all fundraising activity, conducted on behalf of the organisation.
As Fundraising Manager you will also be expected to lead the Fundraising.
Salaries and benefits
Salary negotiable, Holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum
Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
For more information please email email@example.com